View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
TRUE!

I just came back to SF after a fortnight's absence and saw these...I said my bit in the Hindu Forum, but if I wanted to be proselytized to, I'd just go to Church! This is totally against forum rules.

...and me NOT being a Christian and being a Hindu, means that I don't believe in any Christian things or dogmas, so what a Christian believes will happen to my 'immortal soul', I don't believe what they do...and so even trying to discuss this with me is a total waste of time because it is and will never be my belief!

I'm done here.

Despite what you have come back to see from this member, I would like to say:

Welcome back!!! ^Pluto throws confetti, pops balloons, makes a ruckus, finally falls asleep^...

Quite honestly these have been my thoughts exactly as well, that not only are these posts highly offensive to the belief systems being targeted, but blatantly against the forums rules as well as a whole.

That being said, happy to see you back Shivani Devi, and looking forward to reading more of your posts in the Hindu section and elsewhere.

Also wanted to take time here to Thank Gem, and Sky thanks to them I have a much better idea of the word volition, and this itself will help me to understand the text that I am reading, as well as other Buddhist text.

Thank you both.