View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
How did you know that common man was the worst thing you could call me?

I am an evil person, but I am challenging that identity to be sure it's best. But in terms of selfishness, I am extremely common.

It wasn't the devil that made me do it. My goal was to expound upon devil magick, which isn't covered deeply. I believe I was supernaturally supported in my selfishness. Indeed, I think being selfish is compatible with the law of attraction. Has anyone experinced this?

I did not mean to say common man, i meant to say c'mon man lol.

everybody is selfish, so thats not something to beat yourself up about.

what makes you say you are evil?

devil magick... I've seen many forms of devil magic in the world but they are mostly in the form of drugs. Thats real black magic man. esctacy, pure happiness in a pill, meth, pure motivation and drive in a pill. their gain is quick, immediate, and blissful, without putting in any effort or work. and their cost is very high, and can be life long or cause lasting damage.

doesnt that sound more like black magic to you? short term high payout , for much longer long term payout that is sometimes irreversible.

or.

some hocus pocus thoughts that probably never worked, except for the psuedo affect where your mind can make something appear real if you believe it 100%.

this is just my opinion on black magic, but the black magic of the ritual sort, the spell kind, is 90% bogus. I've seen a few that work but not on the level that most people think it does. Plus its black magic, tbh I dont think anybody really wants black magic to succeed anyways. most worry that it did succeed though. guess that is also part of dealing with black magic, its dark tendrils reach out to us even if we failed the spell. anxiety, worry, stress, negativity, these are all karmic ties to black magic, even failed black magic (although much less strong than successful black magic).

long story short, there is some effect of black magic but its nothing to worry about. worry is simply something that comes from dabbling in black magic of any sort.

let go of worry and you'll be fine. nothing really happened, it's only in your mind that you are over-thinking and keeping the connection to it strong. learn from it and let it go.