View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Master

Nameless, I am in 100% alignment with what your guides are saying. I listen to a particular channeled group that says essentially the same thing. Your guides have even confirmed for me something (thank you Nameless's guides!). I've been intending for the last few years for christ consciousness instead of esoteric pursuits feeling that all would simply fall into place in the end. I feel if we all work on our own "stuff", intend to clear our energetic blocks and work on our hearts/intend christ consciousness, it's all we really need to do. We will simply remember who we are instead of fearing the changes. A natural, gentle and joyful process!

John, I can't imagine why you'd think your thoughts on the shift would not be well received. They are right on! We are all beings of light and the we have all donned costumes to play roles. "Dark" beings and those who are unaware of the changes are all playing roles for experiences and we are all unconditionally loving beings of light beneath the costumes.