View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
I am all one for the practical and this topic is of interest to me on so many levels. Curious how any of you demonstrated to another or others that what you are experiencing out of body is real. There are so many doubters in this world and so many ready to shoot you down with name calling and whatever when you even suggest you saw or did something while out of the body.

Please don't respond if you are a doubter or if you are a hater. I would very much like to keep this a loving and positive thread. Thank you in advance.

Everyone is at any given time on their own path of learning and experiencing. Deciding that you desire some proof, something that is more tangible to you in this reality, is in my opinion completely ok, despite what some other people quickly started to suggest how this is a waste of time. Having such a proof in terms of helping you advance is ok. Besides if it is possible, why not do it, you would experience it anyways along your travels.

Because the nature of reality in higher dimensions, getting proof might not always be easy. Actually one could argue your only option to get the proof is in a real time dimension only, it being nearest to the one we live while awake. Have someone from your family, presuming you do not leave alone, draw a simple form on a white pieces of paper and put it on top of closet in your house. Make it be at least 6m away from your body, but still near you. Project your consciousness in to your real time double and go look the paper in real time dimension. If you projected ok into real time, and your body is properly developed you should see it ok. If you miss real time ,and project higher, seeing the paper will became much harder, as well if you are not fully conscious and are slowly falling into a dream, so make this a very short exercise. Remember the shape you see, then return to your body and while coming back repeat the shape many times in your mind, shouting it before you return to your body, to increase the chances of recalling it.

That being said, it is true that even if you succeed, such a proof might not get you a lot of resolve =) The thing is, if you remember experiencing something, it is as real. In such a manners dreams are just as real as our waking life, since we experience them. We cry and laugh in our dreams, and we wake up after having a pleasant dream feeling happy and full of life. This is already a proof of it being real. There are people and always will be that would want to take away from your experience in an attempt to discredit it, make it feel like what yo experienced is not worth anything at all, just because you know, you cant prove it to them. And they will say projection is not real, it all happens in your brains like dreams. Well just say to them, "you can believe whatever you want, to me it makes no difference if it is all just in my brains or not, because I still got to experience it all and remember it all. I still got too see enchanted worlds and mysterious places, and sore high across the land below. Did you?"

Stay safe and good luck in your journeys! =)

edit: Oh yeah if perhaps you are wondering, I am not that all experienced astral traveler, and I did not attempt such a thing on an odd chance I do get to successfully project. I did however had some minor experiences that served as my own proofs. One was seeing a certain object in my room during projection, that in reality is not here. Only after coming back and trying to sort it out, I remembered that this object, which was an old couch, was in this room a long long time ago, when I was still a child, and was already gone for many years now. Its etheric, astral double however still remained here, for some time, and once I figured it out it made a lot of sense, even though when I was out of body, it was confusing me. In the same manner I found a dog resembling a jack Russel terrier wondering in one of our rooms, that was completely out of place. Only when I got back I remembered that as a child, I was doing one evening a sort of a ritual in that room to attract into my life a dog which I wanted very much, and deciding on it being jack russel terrier. Well the dog was created on etheric and astral planes, since this is where or thoughts manifest first, only to slowly work their way down to the physical level. So the energy I sent out that day as a child was still taking form in that same room, even though it made no sense to me during projection. I should add though, that I believe that energy stayed focused there only because it was formed with a strong intent through a ritual. Day to day toughs would dissolve much sooner. Also I am sure if I project now, the dog is gone, and I the couch I can confirm is not present in the room anymore.