Thread: I need advice
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
Hey guys. I really need some help, and this is the most helpful, amazing community on the internet

I'm living in E. Europe with my husband, but I'm having a hard time making money. I know lots of people live all around the world working online, but it's not working out for me. I make some money, but no where close to enough. Not even U.S. min. wage.

I feel like my beliefs are holding me back, and deep down I don't really believe I can make a good living online. I know that it's more than doable, but my beliefs aren't catching up with my desires fast enough and I may need to go home just to work. I do work to change my beliefs with subconscious reprogramming, but I'm scared I won't be able to make it and will have to be separated from my husband for a time.

Any advice??

Love u guys!

When I find myself feeling like I need money I change that thought to the universe is going to make everything ok. Usually I'll get a call needing side work done. Or I find myself in a situation where I'm being handed money. But it usually requires a response to an opportunity. When I find myself stressing a bill not having money I usually find myself making the problem worse.

I would be thankful for the universe showing you a way to be more successful at what you're interested in. And then continue on with your life. After that thought think of all that you have your greatful for and find the beauty in everything you possibly can. This raises your vibrational state putting you on the path to what it is you truly need to resolve. Don't worry about how. If you find yourself playing out how you will fix it that will counteract what the universe is trying to send your way. Steer clear of doubt and worry those are low vibration feelings that will offer more low vibration situations and non-solutions.

Focus on happy and love for the next week and pay attention to every opportunity. Be grateful for all of them and follow what feels right. You'll know immediately when it comes.