View Single Post
Old 18-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Thanks for sharing your NDE, Still Waters...I've been waiting for this. Very similar to mine...except I saw no other beings. Yet, like you, learning I had to return to this life seemed to come from within.
I's wonderful you've returned to health with no ill effects and are able to share your story!
Incredible...the things we sense in the NDE and come back to tell about are many, many times nearly identical. Knowing that there is no such thing as "death" and no fear of it, that the reality of existence is in that other dimension/place. And many times returning to a completely healed body.
The day I woke up in ICCU after my heart attack, I felt great. I never gave a second thought that I'd been through a heart attack. I couldn't wait to get the heck out of that hospital and get all those tubes and wires out and off of me...lol...! And I felt like I was 18 (in reality I was 58) and gained an interest in researching many things (NDEs, spirituality, astronomy, ancient history and civilizations, alchemy...just to name a few). I had some interest in most of those before, but had a new zeal to research them. Also, a new found interest in physics. I couldn't wait to get home and do research, and so I did.

Again, thanks for sharing, Still Waters.

Like yourself, MARDAV70, the NDE triggered an intense interest in researching many things (other NDEs, spirituality, etc.) with a marked shift towards eastern practices spurred on by the unforgettable appearance of the mysterious cross-legged being of light projected before me during the NDE. The NDE was the catalyst for making the spiritual quest the top priority in life since it was now clear that the worldly appearance was most assuredly not what it appeared to be.