View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Ascender
Holly- I love your poste!

But yes, thats where I was basicly was geting at lol I Can write a whole book on this on here (maybe I should)

But yes asking the what I like to call it "my questions of the light" basicly just ask thenm if they work for the light and only the light and is here your your own good and only your own good.

Thought the direction Holly has said is the universal ones, Iv seen others use diffrent ones. Like counter for no, counter for yes, diagle for i dont know and standing stell for ready or I dont want to ancer. It is diffrent for some. If this happeneds you can always train your pegulum. This happeneds espesholy if you get yours at a store where every one tuchs it. It sends thier energies to it and some people will barrow one from the store to use to help them look for stuff they need. (yet another good thing you can use this little tool on) I got mine from a glass case. Though it was at a fair and probley had a few hands on it, it was a blank book for me and I had to "tame" it. It took a while but we got it down

Bless Be<3