View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Hey Adrian

Oooo, pendulum communications... that's how I spoke to archangel Azrael for the first time. He was the first angel to approach me. Originally I'd been asking God/the universe for answers about my path and choices. Then one day after countless hints and coincidences, my pendulum got taken over by a big, gentle energy! And voila, I had Azrael on the psychic 'phone!'

I used a silver pendant I wear as jewellery, but which was programmed to be a pendulum for dowsing. It's a 'wand of Isis' which I got from the Circle of Raphael. If you're curious; http://www.circleraphael.co.uk/

I'm certain my results had NOTHING to do with what was programmed or not programmed into it! However, of all the pendulums I've ever held, all the crystals etc, my wand of Isis is the calmest, most supportive, most pleasant and is definitely the tool I had most success with. I had worn it for many months as jewellery before I tried dowsing with it, so maybe that helped! Pendulums can be made of anything. Glass, stone, any semi precious stone, a needle, a penny even! You can pick something you like and tie it to a string. It needn't be anything special. I'd use an old quartz in a bit of the web off a bag of oranges, tied to a bootlace if it felt right! Make sure it's not too heavy. Hold any pendulums you like the look of. See if they feel warm, tingly, nice, unpleasant, cold/void. Use the one that gives a good vibe.

Sit anywhere you are comfortable and your arm is supported. Give the chain about 6 inches so it can swing freely, held between thumb and forefinger, pointing down. Let it settle. Ask your guides/guardian angel/God for protection and to only speak to those working for your highest good, and those 100% in service to the light.

Now start asking control questions (questions you know the answer to.) Eg; Is my hair black? Am I wearing shoes? Do I have two mothers? You'll need to try and keep your mind quite calm. If you aren't clear in your question, the answer won't be clear either. You'll probably find cycling or confusing thoughts affect the answers you get. Try to keep ONE question in mind, keep repeating it if necessary, until you're clear on the answer. I used to write mine down as I went along. Give the pendulum plenty of time to start swinging and to keep swinging consistently before you decide if its 'yes' or 'no.' You'll work out your own signal for 'don't know/cant tell'. My pendulum swings to and fro with a general feeling of confusion or 'I won't tell!'

Most people find that clockwise means 'yes' and anticlockwise means 'no.' I hear that it's that way for most people. I must be weird because it goes the other way for me! Relax and don't be worried if you feel tingles or a little pressure, or you sense someone near you. That happened to me very soon after starting, though it might not be the same for you. Ask to speak to your main guide, or to the Source/Universe, or to your guardian angel. If you do get someone on the other end, 'vet' them by asking questions.

Are you here for my highest good?
Are you here to help me grow?
Are you in service to the light/aligned with God's will?

I've never had a problem with anyone I spoke to through a pendulum or anyone I've chanelled. I sometimes still ask these questions of the beings I speak to. Metatron for example is at the highest vibration/awareness - I even ask HIM if he's here for my highest good and if he wasn't I'd ask him to leave! It's very important you protect you health and happiness and your space by doing the same. It doesn't matter who somebody says they are, always make sure. You can also say words to the effect of 'if this being isn't who they claim to be, and here for my highest good, in service to the light, I ask (whoever you trust, god, guardian) to make them leave.' Your guardians/guide can't be fooled, and your main guardian/gatekeeper will always know the true motivation of a being in your presence.

Dowsing is something you have to have a go at to see if it works for you.

Hope this helps Good luck!