View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Ascender
Ah the pendulum. This is how I made contact to my main guide the first time! Its quite easy and simple.

The best pengelum is the one that speaks to you. One that you feel drawn or comfterble. There is soooo many. From stone, to metals to even glass. They come in diffrent sizes and shapes. When you go shoping for one, take your time and hold each and every one that you find to your likeing. When I went out to the fair I saw mine in a little glass case. There was so much stuff there, but what I wanted the MOST was that little pendelum. Its very simple little clear cortz penedlum. I felt so drawn to it, I had to buy it and I did. So take it like shoe shoping. Find one that feels comfterble to you that you will love to use it often!

When it comes to 'good methods' its all up to you and your pendulum. Every pendulum is diffrent and be wise to get to know it first and input your energies into it as well as cleansing it to get rid of any unwanten energies.

This is what I do when I want to use mine to communicate to my beloved guides/angels.

I sit down at a table in a relax pose.

I then get all my tenchon out of my arms, hands and fingers. As Im doing this I would try and relax more and leting all thought go away.

I would cast white light around me, protecting me from any unwanted energies and grounding my self.

I would pick up my pendulum and give it 'a test' by draging it slowly around.And to say yes, no, idk, and no ancer or lissioning. Yes for me is back and forth. No is left to right. Idk (I dont know) is in a cercil most the time in a clockwise. And I dont want to ancer or atechon is when it is standing still.

As soon as I get that down I would call on one of them and ask my of the light questions and if they pass then I would start to ask questions. When I first started out, I started small simple questions that YOU know. Like what is my faverit color? What time is it? What day is it? What is my faverit food?Ect. Once I had this down I started to get into more complacated questions and ones that I dont know. Another fun little thing I love doing when starting to communicateing with them, when you have a good feeling that they are your guide/angel, I love having them pick out the incents or music. I would lay out a verity of incents and ask "Which one would you like for me to light?" I would take the pendelum and drag it over each box. At times they couldnt desided between two of them. I do the same for musicby listing artes and thier album. Once that is done I would ask if there is a peticular song they want me to play and if not I would play the whole CD. There is many things you can use the pendelum with your guides/angels. One other thing I love doing is for one of them to point to me whee another is in the room. At one point or so one of them was laying on my bed xD

Remember, though this is a fun way to communicate with your guides/angels, there is going to be "off days" where eather there is to much tenchon in you, to much of one emotion (sad, mad, stress ect) where it will throw your ancers off. Also, try to controll your thoughts. I cant tell you how many times this has afected the ancers. So its important to do this with little destraction and at a time of day your more at peace. Take this in as a medatation/or visions. You get a better experance when your at peace and your minde quite.

If you have any other questions, Ill be happy to help! Good luck!

(Heres a picture of my little pendelum)

Bless Be<3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0135.jpg (99.0 KB, 10 views)