View Single Post
Old 27-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusionsay
Here is where it gets crazy. Two weeks ago I lost a friend to a betrayal. I wont go into details. I am still reeling over it.
I have been crying a lot lately. It comes in waves and i know this is residual effect of loss of my friend who was in my life 24/7. in the four years I knew her, I did not spend one night away from her, she lived with me. We were NOT bf/gf. But I thought we were very good friends.
Sorry you had an unfortunate happening. Four years is a long time to have constant companion. Even though you were not romantic partners, it is still a major loss. That is a time to grieve. Grief causes many of the reactions you describe related to disengagement and feeling disoriented. It will take some time. Its been less than a week for each year you have been close. Even if that closeness may not have been as reciprocal as you imagined, it was all still real to you.

Quote:
how long have you been on your journey?
Always. This body was born 54 years ago. I have some access to vastly more lifetimes. I brought various understandings with me into this life. Unlike most people, they was not beaten out of me.
Quote:
What was the most key thing you discovered about you?
The bits of soul in most of my incarnations is not pleased about what our over-soul is doing. If there is a reason for all this endless incarnating, it has not shared.