View Single Post
Old 25-06-2016, 09:14 PM
confusionsay

JLS!

Guthrio-
Of the infinite possible replies...
about your post, I have two things to mutter...

1. HMMMMMM...

and,2. Jonathan Livingston Seagull is one of my all time favorite and practical books ever written. We, could make a path based just on that book. We could almost have a sub forum on here called "J.L.S".

I read that book when I was around 11 or 12. I often refer to it in my mind, especially lately. It is no "co-accident" that you have used it in your signature. Because of the influence that book had on my life I Literally view seagulls much differently than other people, and hold them in less contempt (despite the fact that they are presently using MY and only MY car in the lot as thier personal latrine!)

Watching the beauty of a seagull soar over water and dance on the wind is better than an eagle. they are magnificent flyers.

I have always thought the idea of mastery and carrying on in the afterlife, on the learning journey, is absolutely what happens to us. I have read all Of Bach's Books. Might be high time I read them again. My favorites were (in order of preference) J.L.S. then Illusions-The reluctant Messiah, followed closely by "ONE"

I will reread you post to milk its guava!