View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Pathfinder
Unhappy

Thank you, I am praying for him & sending gratitude to the Universe to thank him for being my Dad in this life. I will continue to pray and speak to him when he has left this plane of existence.

I am eating small bits here and there but have switched to decaf coffee now, as I would be bouncing around all night if I'd had more caffeine. I'm going to go to the Dr in the morning to see if I can get something to help me sleep.

It's strange but they way I saw him on Saturday, skeletal, with sunken cheeks and his eyes were bulging, I can't see that as clearly now, I'm blocking it subconsciously, that's what my Dad would want. He is a proud and brave man and I remember him fit and healthy and happy. That's what he would want and that's how he will be in the afterlife.

It's strange; I attempted suicide before Christmas, at the end of a horrific nervous breakdown and pulled through, I wish I hadn't put him through that, but although I can't change what's happened, I will try to grow from it and make sure that things never get to that point again.