View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
Is there a Medium on this forum that can see or hear spirits and have conversations as if they were alive? Is there a method or Is it a natural born gift?

Hello

Yes that would be me. I was born open to all I am and what I can sense, so I had to reverse learn what it meant to be like me.

I can see spirits so clearly that I have had to at times and run my hand though them to make sure they are not really there.

It is an ability we all have I feel,but we do not all open to it as it takes a lot out of you and not all things are nice.

I have had many say "wow I want to be you" til I explain all that it comes with I have no down or off time, I run wide open "Light Switch On" mode and it all is there for me to experience all 5 senses in play.

There are things you can do to open it more but to have the full in conversations is a lot harder to get to. Too once doors like this open you can not just close them.

Lynn