View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 09:54 PM
Master
what i have learnt throughout my tf journey is ....that his soul is mine and mine is his . they are our mirrors . ... u say ...I hear him talking to me (his soul or an aspect of him) calling me "Hun" and when I tell him "Go away, I'm trying to focus on myself" he says "No" and then says "I'm not going anywhere". I even envison myself pushing him away to which he grabs my arms and looks me in the eyes telling me "I love you and I'm not going anywhere"............... my twin is the same . is soul haunts me . but why ?? i realised with my twin .... by looking thro the mirror . i see its my soul that is haunted . that my own inner child only wants unconditional love . to be truly loved truly love them . . and when we love our twins it is infinite there is no limits . that love is the ultimate love . we love so many in a lifetime . but there is always that 1 who takes you to that magical place . when u see his sadness and feel his pain . love yourself . because he is showing you something about yourself that you need to love . ive phsyicaly in this world let go of my twin . and am now with another twin , both men i love equally in different ways . one on an earth plane and one on a spiritual level .i know there is no seperation and that he is part of that world i live . but i also live in an earth world and there is nothing to learn from him being phsyicaly in my life . execept for ego . and obstacles and challenges . instead its helped me to understand my next lifetime .. the lifetime i choose t live now . with my new husband and my children . the past has gone but we carry them with us . and that love is there to draw from whenevr we need it . just keep changing your perspective and see what works for u .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”