View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Leonine

Absolutely, Spiritlite! I've sometimes been under stresses or overdone mental work and found myself tumbling around in the ether lost and dizzy. Grab the black tourmaline and down to earth I've come again - gently and the right way up

I also have to face some pretty horrible characters in my work which, before I used to carry the black tourmaline, could to get through to me. I don't know: I'd come away feeling "soiled", or I would have picked up their angers or nastiness... But never has that happened, not once, since buying my lovely black tourmaline shorl.

It also lifts me. If I get up feeling heavy or low, I carry it because it really does impart light to its bearer. I believe it's more powerful at uplifting and lightening than even the wonderful citrine or carnelian.

It makes me brave. It gives me the feeling I should "try". It keeps clear the bubble I walk around in, I'm sure. Most recently, it has helped me through a rather searing break up with the man I was emotionally attached to (to the extent that today, only 5 short weeks on, I praise my gods and guides I did split up from him!). I really do seem to get that kind of positivity from the black tourmaline way over any other stone or healing method I've ever tried.

I think that if I could only have one stone, it would be black tourmaline. Followed by the other colours of tourmaline. Hm, yes, I'd be fine with just tourmaline

Leonine