Thread: Glitches
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Gracey

HI awareness!

Thanks so much for all the info and links. I checked them out.

One time I watched a movie and said what was gonna happen next, saying I saw this before. My husband looked at me like I had two heads. He said it was a new movie. I still said lines and stuff, I knew I have seen it before. There are also times where I see something in my environment and then see it again. Reminds me of the movie Ground hog day a bit. Like a time loop of sorts, which for me brings in all the precognitive dreams I have on a regular basis for most of my life. I dream it, then later I watch it happen. I guess that would fall into the same line of stuff. Back in the day, I did try to figure out how in the world I could possibly see the future and came up with some science/spiritual ideas that I could understand. But these glitches as I call them, seem different. It feels different. Like with my cat. It was just the cat that glitched, nothing in the background did. I will have to do more research on the mandala effect.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and pointing a new direction for me to think on.