View Single Post
Old 17-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Lapis

Cool Balls of Light

Aaahh youth! Tear it up AM as I know you can and will! A couple decades ago (feels like a past life at this point and actually is!) I did the same thing solo and it was great training and learning. (I still do but in a different way.) Just holler when you youngins are ready to throw down some lightening bolts into areas that are in need now. I'll be there in my own middle aged across the pond sort of way!

AM,

I'm glad you said something about my 444th post as it's highly symbolic I sense, and in connection to this subject also. Um hum.......I deliberately let it hang since yesterday just so this energy could flow around a bit. Lazuli caught it too and let me know.

Three 4's.....? 3D could be why there's three 4's. Now what's basically the 4th dimension? Um hum. 3 times 4 = 12 = 3. See how the numbers are speaking more about our multidimensional connections? The heavy overlay of the 4th dimension (4D) consciousness/archetypes/thoughtforms/Elite etc. with our physical 3rd dimension (3D). 1 2 3. I'm probably not expressing this well at all but please read between the lines to sense and intuite what these numbers are saying to us all.