View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined
I greatly appreciate any feedback anyone cares to give.

I’ve never spoken to anyone about this before except a psychic. Now I want to hear right from people who have experienced this.

I have read numerous articles, had numerous readings, tried numerous things. And no matter what, my heart remains broken. I have done all I can to believe in unconditional love, to go on with my life, to love other people while loving this person. But this whole experience has changed my life for the worse.

What I want to know is, does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone else tried their damnedest to move on and realized that they can’t? And feel like they are failing because they haven’t been able to go on?

I also need to say that, after several years, I finally asked this person about their feelings for me and they indicated they never felt what I feel for them. This was despite multiple “psychics,” including Steve Gunn, claiming he felt otherwise.

I was awakened to my twin flame journey 6 years ago. I tried many methods to let go of my twin flame but none works until very recently I've been able to let go of my twin flame in peace and love. The key to successfully let go of attachments to my twin flame is in my heart space. Everytime I feel pain, fears or any uneasy emotion due to this connection, I let myself return to my heart space where I access this feeling of love within myself. This feeling of love guides me into a space where no other negative emotions/energies exist but love itself. I believe this space of love energy is where you can connect to Source energy (which is everything) and feel whole, joy, bliss, peace and contentment. The more I return to this heart space of love and remain there the more I'm able to detach myself from this connection with peace and joy. Now I truly believe that this whole twin flame journey is to guide us back into living in our heart space of love instead of our head space (ego) which is full of doubts, fears, worries, judgments. Our head space is where we live in the pain of the past and the worries of the future and our heart space is where we leave the past and the future and enter the present moment. In the present moment is where we let go of everything and just be. When we can just be, we will always feel peace and contentment and when we can access this loving feeling within our heart space we will also feel joy and bliss.

The more you are in this LOVE energy, the more love you will have for yourself, your twin flame and others. When you return to loving yourself fully (unconditionally) then you will also want yourself to always be happy. The consequence of truly loving yourself will lead you to a very strong desire to let go of any belief systems, habits or anyone that can keep you in pain.

Our soul is all about expansion and going with the flow of the universe however the way how we view romantic relationship on this earthly plane will always lead us to more attachments, more pain and become prisoners of our ideas. So any ideas we hold on to that can lead us to be stuck in pain should be exam closely as to why we would want to remain stuck in pain instead of seeking for our permanent happiness.

This twin flame journey has truly forced me to let go of any ideas, attachments, judgements etc that keep me captive in negative energy and it also forced me to make a choice of choosing to love myself fully and unconditionally. This journey has also teach me how to enjoy life to the fullest as I'm always aware and living in the NOW.

I hope this can help you through your tough time.