Thread: Aura Readings
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
Sounds interesting Oktobersky

Please go ahead

Scotch, I first got a beige/tan color and than a brown earthy color.. I feel very grounding energy with it. I keep getting a image of a business man holding a black briefcase also..

Beige: Neutral, practical, and conservative. Unbiased.

Tan: Symbolizes a depleted sense of energy. However, a tan aura bearer tends to be less focused on feelings and emotions, and more concerned with logic and facts in order to achieve goals.

Brown: Brown is a deep, tranquil, and earthy hue within the auric spectrum. It is generally thought to be a combination of darkest orange, with a bit of green or blue energy thrown in for good measure. Corresponding to the earth, it is a color of practicality, warmth, and persistence. People with a brown aura, regardless of the shade of brown represented or the amount of within the aura, tend to be very businesslike and careful, but nurturing and generally interested in helping others. They are often very brave, and wonderful team players. On the negative side, however, despite their best or most loving intentions, brown aura individuals may have control issues or anxiety. Brown aura bearers can also be of delicate constitution, needing extra time to charge their emotional batteries.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.