View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 03:12 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

While I support that the TV and Media has made it more open to discuss and understand or try to understand being around Ghosts and Spirits too they are doing a lot of harm at times as well I personally feel.

They toss the word around "Demon" and "Demonic" like they are something that is everywhere we walk, and that every contact seems to be dark or malevolent in nature.

I have worked cases where the forces in a home or around a property are very dark and very negative in the pressence they give off. Now this is not what I go to call "Demonic" in nature as I honestly feel if such a force was there would I live through the experience ? I have been pinned to walls, scratched, tossed down stairs, ext but never had injury that is life threatening.

Watching some of the shows that are out there now make me question ethics at times in how we deal with those passed over. So my family at times wonder why I watch them, simple many times mediums like me are called to help where others might have been asked and not helped, or maybe not understood they could help.

Yet most of those shows do not want "real stories" from a Medium if your not willing to play it up.....make it darker than it truly is.

We seek to understand but too we seek to spread fear at times that is not reality based.

Prove me wrong maybe one day a dark force will show to me that I am not prepared for....but for now sorry Demons are a thing of the imagination.

The brain pushes our buttons at times. Fear it seems is new new best reality TV offering.

Lynn

Demons and angles, sex and violence, conspiracy theories, reality TV that is...well, not real. Do real housewives really do nothing but get together, drink wine and ***** about each other? If they do, why would I care? The more we see, the more we become habituated, and the more outrageous it needs to become to keep us watching. Why? What is it about our lives that has us tuning in? If our own lives were full of such things, would we be sitting down in front of the TV at night to see more of it?