Thread: Empath??
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Badcopyinc

Kaira: The only advice I could give you to find out who they are to you if you've been stuck on it for that long is to let go of trying to find out and trust that the answer will come to you.

What Shivatar and Realm are saying about waking up or advancing spirituality is true. I didn't start noticing and developing until I started changing the way I viewed the world and more importantly myself. The more I realize I'm connected to everything, the more capable I am of experiencing myself through everything.

Sometimes, why certain people connect to you better can really only be answered by allowing the answer to come to you.

I have had that type of connection more than once. The few I did figure out wasn't until I gave up wanting to know why or who they are to me. But that is my process everyone is different. The best thing I learned to ease that was to realize it didn't matter. They're eternal and so am I. Why should waste any time in this life trying to figure out something I probably figured out in a few past lives.

Shivatar: K