View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 AM
Experiencer
My view on Angels is still divided. I am certain they do exit, its their purpose and nature I probably have different opinion about. I do admit, the information I have is not my own, and probably I am at fault for relying on information of one person so much, because after all we only each have one piece of a puzzle, but I just think the information is valid and right. Also, not the only person this came from. Angels, yea, they are pretty real, and also, they do appear to be light, and good, and helpful, since this is what they were meant to put out. In truth I believe they are only the other part of demiurge, just as much as agents of chaos and darkness as, the beings that show themselves to ne negative out right. The idea of divide and conquer is what this world thrives on, and it can be noticed everywhere, everyday. Every time important questions come up, that really need attention, we get something thrown up into our faces, so people can the divide left or right, up or down, whatever, and start arguing among them self, which is right. Just look at facebook comments on almost every thing. Off course people opinions differ, but this dividing is something that takes place all the time, so we feel like we stand for something we believe in. Angels play the same role in that regard. Easiest way to rule both sides is, if you can represent both sides, and give one half what they want and other half what they want, when essentially, it all comes from the same source.

With so much talk of higher dimension beings that manipulate by presenting them self as light, when in fact their true intentions is fueled by their own agenda, this should come to no surprise nowadays. So my understanding is, angels play the same role here, they divide people, who perhaps come in contact with them, thinking they are true light, where in fact they are not, only presenting themselves like that. You believe in them, you send them energy, maybe you even work with them, but this energy still goes to the same source which is responsible for the state of this planet and universe.

That does not mean, true light does not exist. It does. true light is never above or beyond you, or left or right of you, but is inside you, on even grounds with you. True light is never part of hierarchy (Angels have hierarchy), because light knows, we are all the same. There are some angelic beings that decided to break off, and do what they want to do on their own and not serve the demiurge (maybe that's what they really call fallen angels right?) One like that is supposed to be Michael, shorter Mike, as he supposedly likes to call himself, which I guess is great for us. I do not feel bad on calling on him, but I am pretty sure he has many more important stuff to do, battling the darkness.

So, that's my take on it, from information of other people, that know infinitely more than me off course. Everyone should decide on their own, what they want to believe in. If anyone finds this interesting however, and wants to know more, pm me, and I can refer you to this info.

good luck everyone.