View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
So what?

Why not be an adult & accept the term as it was meant instead of trying to undermine the bond it describes by trying to have your cake & eat it & then go back for seconds?

Having your own truth does a person no favours, it says that they cannot be incorrect as they define their own reality.

I used to use the word "approximately" wrongly - now I just don't use the stupid word.

Existing societal structures are not breaking away, that is fantasy. With the sheer amount of Muslims, Mormons etc in the world your guaranteed that a leftist utopia will never happen.

As far as I ever knew the word soul mate is used popularly (in this forum as well) with two meanings: One being the ONE as you quoted about and the other being soul group of many people who come into your life and help you grow. Just sharing how I am understanding/using the word.

The existing societal structures breaking away was in my own life/experience. Wasn't really making a claim about the whole world.

Truth or ... I have a heart center and that is how I make my choices. I do the best I can with that... it is not about being right or wrong to me... it's about what feels in alignment with my heart more than any set of words. Each moment I get to choose my direction.