View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 02:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile
Hello RedEmbers,

There are some animal communicators that are born with a “gift” that allows them to naturally communicate with animals. The rest of us, myself included have to learn it or I should say relearn because everyone has the ability to communicate telepathically with animals it’s just that we grow out of it as when we learn to speak.

In regards to the “how the information is received”, that can depend on the communicator as well as the particular animal that they are communicating with. There are several common forms for receiving telepathic communication and the mode that you are dominant in can depend on how you live your life. Artistic people will be dominant in one form while writers will be stronger at another.

I have spent 4 years studying animal communication and I now work as a professional communicator and teach a beginners course online. The process itself is quite simple but I requires a great deal of practice to build up the ability. I personally believe that it is also important to learn how to protect yourself and the animal and how to be ethical when giving communications. I hope that helps. :)

Thankyou !
You're job sounds amazing.

I've been contemplating my own relationships with animals lately. I need to learn to be more present in general and around animals too. I feel particularly drawn to the lessons they can teach me at the moment.