View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
We are in agreement...
If it bears any significance, I actually find myself in agreement with alot of what you write, I'll remain silent mostly with that as it goes without words for me or doesn't bear repeating. I do like to speak up if I'm not in agreement or confused about something, mostly because I find it to be a great opportunity to learn more about someone else, and broaden my understanding of other people, or those of different backgrounds. My personal take is that disagreements or differences are a great opportunity to learn, although certainly can be a touchy topic to tread or embrace, I know I lack tact in that manner. Conversation is such an artform, which I lack.

I suppose to bring something different to the table, and expand on what you stated, I have a funny and odd story. Long ago, I used to raise fancy goldfish, they can live for quite some time. Anyway, at that time I lived with my older sister, I had my tank near the kitchen. My sister claimed that my fish were targeting her, and that they didn't like her. One night she said, as she got up to get a glass of water, she passed by the tank. As she did, the goldfish swam in a single file line(side by side, fin to fin, facing her, in a horizontal line), all facing her, as she moved, they all turned facing her, in synchronicity. She got her water and ran out. They would also splash her everytime she would pass their tank(it was rather funny to watch). I thought it was funny, but she hated them, so I moved them where she didn't have to go past them. She was a nicer person at that time, but she was on a particular path of destruction(she liked to talk about how fun it was to diminish a person's light), my guide said, she chose the role of an abuser.

And to your question, it was a parrotlet, big bulldog personality, but small, incredibly sweet, very much like a parakeet(funny enough my sister and her didn't get along as well). Parakeets are such beautiful birds, so much variety(in form, personality, color), and I love the sounds they make!

Anyway, best regards, and much love.