View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 04:41 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If we want to get somewhere as a species, survive as a species even, we will have to become more loving, closer to unconditional love. It's the only way to stop the 3D aggression, violence, terrorism and war.
I find it pretty naive to say it has to be earned. That's a great way to trash people's self-esteem and teach them they are not lovable but only deserving provided they please someone else. What kind of life would that be? Worthless to live, soul destroying at that.

As for unconditional love 'tossed' around so freely... bear in mind that mostly no one is capable of unconditional love, certainly not in love relationships.
I think the closest we get to unconditional love is with our children. But even then many can be conditional.
So summarized I think in general we only can experience moments of that glorious feeling of unconditional love. (and many aren't even close to having those moments). I do believe that will change in the near future, the more we ascend. We cannot ascend, get to a higher vibration, without it, and without it we won't survive.

I haven’t read the piece but it could also mean to reflect on yourself, and your role in the relationship, which seems fair imo

Jl