View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Master
Element that is super fascinating and I would love to know more! very intriguing and reaffirming to learn about. I know of others who can see energies like that, but not personally, well right now Donna Eden who shares some wonderful energy medicine exercises is the main one that comes to mind, and her daughters. Anyways, that is so cool you got to experience and experiment with it through her. I must argue that I think it's unfair to say that the subtle energies are the only reasons crystals are healing though, while Crystal canuck may still be skeptical I do think I outlined how their physical properties are in fact healing to humans. Afterall logic follows that almost anything from Earth gives off negative ions and they are healing so that includes minerals, crystals, and even a leaf or twig. Of course I knew there had to be much more to it and I appreciate the way you've outlined this impeccable experience and information for me! I got a little lost near the end though I think, but I suppose it is not for you or her or perhaps anyone to provide the reasoning why or how crystals have these innate precious energies. I loved reading your story though, thank you. it also reminded me of this essential oil book I have which they did a similar experiment with a special photography and each essential oil created a different colorization and shapes and animation. I may've mentioned I met a guy online who has something like that too and he has caught energy coming from a crystal with it, among other things like leaves on a plant and people.
just a couple video examples. first one is of a crystal field which starts after 1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqidmih0qRU
lavender essential oil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lou8NkTATsQ

probably not nearly as amazing as what your partner could see, but I think awesome for us to be able to see something too. well Element you said quite a few things that I would love to learn more about if you feel like elaborating on anything you mentioned. thank you so much for your marvelous contribution to this thread! I noticed you said your then partner, so you two are no longer together, but are you in contact at all?

Crystal canuck the studies are not based on crystals because most studies are not unfortunately. but I did provide you with some studies on crystals that heralded their healing ability in a number of ways, like how shungite is antibacterial and antifungal and whatnot. These properties are beneficial for humans in general, and not just effective at purifying water. And something I forgot about tourmaline is one of its properties is far infrared , and that is very healing also. I actually went to this really cool Korean-inspired spa in Chicago (with my sister who lives in South Korea) and they had various crystal rooms, and a golden pyramid room hehe, and one of the rooms had crystals along with far infrared. Now I am not sensitive to things that much, but in this room I swear I could feel my body healing and sort of shuffling out the toxicity that didn't belong. actually while I don't usually experience notable phenomenon, there is a meditation and some EFT healing I've done that made me kind of quiver my body, and with the EFT healing the first time I experienced any physical movement with an online healer friend doing the speaking for me through the phone,my stomach was rolling in and out lol. but anyways sorry that's off topic. Tourmaline has a number of properties that make it extra healing though, and science verifies these properties are efficacious. They haven't done a bunch of crystal healing studies that would qualify to be featured on ncbi or anything.. but other countries like Russia have done more research, such as what they've done with shungite, especially since it is found there. Zeolite crystals like apophyllite and stilbite also have undeniable properties that are known to be healing. So, I think that it is a simple matter of cause and effect, if those words apply here as the property of being antimicrobial or whatever is a cause that occurs, and the effect is the healing. Just because there isn't an expensive study funded by the mainstream about it doesn't mean it fails to be a thing. These are just some of the basic healing properties these treasures from nature has, it doesn't even begin to claim or explain how intricately healing and profound crystals actually are.

A quartz powered watch works how? I guess it is its piezoelectric property that allows it to function as a timekeeper. and they use quartz in other technology like radio transmitters/receivers and computers. Now the miracle of something working like that has no parallel to something repelling fire such as with your asbestos example. The thing about quartz working in technology has to do with its frequency or vibration. and I am pretty sure they can test and show the frequency of objects, as I heard essential oils have high frequencies and raw foods and herbs, etc.. so they must be able to test it. and humans have a frequency too as I guess everything does? well, crystals have a very high vibration right? and that effects other things around it. that's another way it is healing but I don't know enough about the science and all that of it to really discuss it. it might have to do with entrainment which I mentioned above, but I'm not sure. either way, quartz crystal is very stable, is composed of particular geometry on a molecular level, and has an incredible vibration, as do other crystals too.

As for light therapy, well I also included at least one study about color therapy alone, but with the light therapy some studies show that specific colors of light heal better than others or work for certain purposes. If looking at a color or light is healing and you can look at a crystal and see color and/or light then logic follows the crystal is healing too. but again that is just a singular property and crystals have so much more going on. You cannot just discount supportive facts simply because they are not talked about in a large government funded study that attests crystals are healing. because they're not too big on doing those kinds of studies, so you'll just have to accept the facts and put it all together yourself. It keeps reminding me of those IQ test questions lol where they're like If all Mucks are Monsters but only half of Monsters are Mumps are all Mucks Mumps? So the question is, If most all of nature is a source of negative ions, and negative ions are healing to humans, and crystals are a part of nature, are crystals a source of negative ions and thus healing to humans? If far infrared properties are healing to humans and tourmaline has far infrared properties, is tourmaline therefore healing to humans? The answers to these questions can't logically be no, even if they occur in small degrees, the property and the object that contains it has an effect nonetheless