View Single Post
Old 15-12-2018, 04:21 AM
Master
Thank you Bubbles, I remember that is one of or the first Spirit Science videos I saw way back in the day hehe

ahh so true BigJohn, basking in the magical divinity is just an experience like nothing else

hi Crystal canuck, thanks for your post and sorry for the late reply as I offered to you in another thread already. I was trying to spend a little time doing further research and rereading some of the study I provided you. well I am not sure but I thought that the Chromotherapy study I remember looking at from years ago had a colored picture when discussing the chakras, but I can't find one so maybe I just remember incorrectly as I think that is the study I used to share. Some of what they talk about is more esoteric but overall we do have to pay credence to information and experience of ancient civilizations and modern findings of spiritual practitioners.

So what they're saying I think is that through some technology they discovered the body reacted to certain colored formulas or preparations and those colored areas coincided with what are claimed to be the order of chakra colors. It may not be definitive but it is interesting and worth considering nonetheless. As for other color therapy, I think there are a multitude of studies showing that it is a true verifiable "science" that works. Some sound science is referenced in the study I provided but your reply illustrates you were not looking to learn from it, only nitpick at it and you didn't read the entire thing or check all the citations did you? Some research is done in other countries or smaller forums though and not available widely, but some is still published on the government's public site.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23225793

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24067320

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4383146/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5648169/

and we know the importance of light and light consists of colors anyways right? I love squinting at the Sun and seeing all its little rays turn all rainbowy or how awesome a tear looks when you peer at it with the background of the shining Sun. I think that we all intuitively use color therapy on a daily basis, I mean I know that I often select something like what to wear or which crystal to sleep with based on "feelings" or thoughts drawing me toward it. some days I just cannot wear a certain color or feel like I must wear a specific one or ones. We do have a variety of preference and likes and nuisances and silliness as humans, but some things are just more than meets the eye or uneducated mind and just because there isn't a giant mainstream medicine funded research study about something doesn't mean it isn't factual in basis. but there are mainstream studies of color available anyways. I think that modern medicine is doing a lot of things with light and color, in a technological sense with medical equipment, lasers or some other apparatus of distributing the colored light. but that doesn't mean that good old-fashioned staring at something or a marvelous crystal of a certain color isn't similarly effective.

lol sorry your analogy of quartz and asbestos is a bit silly.. they are completely different things and I obviously want to point out that it can be easy to understand why something has fire-retardant properties but not nearly as easy to understand why something can work miraculously to keep even time such as with quartz in a watch. Explain to me how each of those work. If you know how quartz is capable of doing that I will be impressed, I mean maybe it is common knowledge and I just don't know.. but either way it is a pretty awesome thing to do and hints that there is much more to this substance. It has nothing in common with something being inflammable, absolutely nothing I am pretty sure. So scratch that non sequitur analogy and let's try to figure out just how quartz is capable of this.. though speaking of fire, they do use rubies for lasers so that's pretty cool, not sure exactly how that works but I guess it has at least a little more in common with asbestos' usefulness as a fire retardant, but not much I assume. We know that asbestos is toxic, and many crystals would be toxic if ingested, but that doesn't mean they don't have healing efficacy as well. but I don't suppose that is the point you were trying to make against quartz.

I brought up the placebo effect in the other thread but I'll add here too that I think placebo effect is essentially a testament to the healing power and validity of humanity's abilities. Be it mind power or something deeper, it is a realistic healing mechanism, which while mainstream research and medicine dismiss it entirely and fool us into ignoring it as nothing, their own studies show how it is effective. sometimes more effective than tested prescriptions, but remember most prescription drugs are just suppressing symptoms anyways and causing the body further harm, not healing it. Whereas the placebo effect actually has healing power. I regret to say of course in some ways the 'placebo effect' works against us too depending on how we use our mind or what we might believe. but usually it's seen as a good thing, and it is a crazy term so what 'placebo effect' actually encompasses or defines is pretty subjective.

Now I found another theory of crystal healing that I myself will try to look into, so I can't really describe or understand it yet but just want to offer that idea here for anyone interested.. it's something about torus of crystals and the theory of entrainment and that's not part of what I was knowing about crystal healing potential so I am going to look into it and see what if anything is there. Here is one ncbi paper about entrainment, which does not mention crystals so it's just information about the concept of entrainment. I'd still have to look more into what exactly a torus is also but this phenomena or connection seems intriguing

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137907/
https://www.iahe.com/docs/articles/e...gy-healing.pdf

I'm reminded of a man's video lectures on crystal healing from youtube that were really unique unlike any others out there, but I can't think of his name or find him unfortunately. some of it went over my head but if I remember I'll add that here cuz it was worthwhile.

As with the properties of tourmaline and the curling irons or straighteners, I implore the same as above and ask you to consider why it is capable of working like that. and if it can do that to hair, or we know various scientific properties of objects have certain effects on life then there has to be correlation. We cannot just dismiss verified actions as coincidental or isolated as that is not how things work on this Earth.

About negative ions, there is more research about that. actually funnily enough the first study I clicked on when attempting to provide you with more studies about it turns out to be about lowering blood pressure with negative ion exposure.

https://www.n-ion.com/e/effect-medical-10.html

of course they have different methods of administering negative ions, but the reality is that most of nature exudes them and humans are capable of creating them even.

another study about negative ions, essentially being responsible for increasing homeostasis I guess you could say

"Results indicated that negative air ions significantly reduced resting values of all physiological variables "

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8064146

here is a paper about earthing and the "Earth's surface electrons" aka negative ions and how miraculously healing they are. it is just one of or the best way to heal, and it's just natural..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Here's another nice study about grounding aka earthing aka negative ions

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

There's another factor of biology that confirms the healing efficacy of negative ions and that is zeta potential, which I almost forgot about, though I really don't know a lot about it

"Zeta potential is related to blood viscosity. It is the negative charge on the surface of the red blood cells. The higher the amount of free electrons, the more negative charge, the more red blood cells repel each other. No coagulation and no traffic jams. "

I think that there is just a lot of excellent information out there about the things I am talking about, and shungite is researched to be more useful than just as a water purifier. I do welcome your critique and calling me to research more and research better, because I would like to understand the things I am sharing more. I would love to be able to explain better how exactly shungite or quartz or lapis lazuli or tourmaline can and do heal us, but as for now I just have the general sense of some of the properties and the other information which I don't think can be contested now ie negative ions, colors and such.. it is not always easy to find research or relative information online, especially depending on what country you live in, but within the whole world the information is available, most of it online. I will keep looking deeper and farther and am not done addressing some of what you said because it is true I can't explain exactly how tourmaline works or helps, but I want to some day. There are some very interesting scientific properties to that crystal and others, and much more to understand about quantum physics and the interaction of different bodies of life.

The reason I was drawn to crystals and still am doesn't really have to do with this stuff and it can be hard to keep science in mind when going about daily business or doing spiritual practice or just enjoying the beauty and feel of an object. but I know it makes me giddy and offers me some sort of reward and peace