View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Master
crystal healing science

hello I would like to start this topic if anyone is interested in it. I know that there is very limited scientific evidence, supposedly, to support the notion of crystal healing being efficacious, but in my search I have found that there is proof and undeniable information and studies out there proving that crystal healing is valid.

Now there are lots of turns this topic can take, so while I am very interested in the actual activity of humans using crystals and intentions and other wonderful magical things involved, I am going to begin about the phenomena that is evident, which can also be construed as magical but is at the forefront of crystal healing, before crystals land in any practitioner's hand or are interacted with.

I mean things like the physical reality of the crystal being an object from Earth, the color, and the structure or biological activity of some of them. There are a couple crystals I know already have research validating them as healing property. That is tourmaline, shungite, and zeolite crystals. Have you heard or seen any research about them? You're also welcome to share any experiences or thoughts or whatever about crystals working in any sense. but I want to try supplying a pool of facts for any naysayers to see and be unable to deny as reality. The crystals I mentioned above have antibacterial and antiradiation properties, are capable of purifying water in a commercial product sense, and of course have many other amazing healing properties. My investigation and memorization of the facts are a bit shaky though so I will have to extol on that in another post down the line.

There is another thing about crystals being capable of healing that is undeniable, and proven by research, though if you tell most people they will laugh and immediately doubt you. but that is the color of them. Now I have not seen research about what things like light refraction and glitteriness, prettiness and all that jazz does to a human being, but it is clear that color therapy aka chromotherapy has scientific validity. There are many research studies available on this subject, so while of course there are colorful plastic or other synthetic material objects too, nevermind that and we can just say that because a crystal is a certain color it automatically has scientifically proven healing ability. bam. lol... and that can also correlate to the chakras as we associate certain color properties with them, but also there is an amazing chromotherapy study compilation that mentions the chakras and how science found those specific colors in those specific areas of the body related to the chakras throughout history.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1297510/

Then the other obvious factor I would like to cover is the fact that crystals are of the Earth. and we know they are of of of the Earth like nothing else is lol.. but what I mean is, almost anything from nature emits negative ions, and negative ions are also scientifically proven to be healing and reverse disease and disorder, with that linking all kinds of positive health benefits. There is a lot of research about negative ions healing, probably most easily found by looking up grounding or earthing. Another study paper

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

So I guess that is mainly what I wanted to say on this subject but I hope that others have information and ideas to share, and again I reiterate you're welcome to supply any kind of information or intuition in the matter that you want. Thanks for reading

oh one more thing, there is a crystal healing lady that is interested in the scientific aspect too and she wrote an article, not sure if anyone is familiar with her, Hibiscus Moon, and something else I should have mentioned at the beginning of course is that we know crystals are used in technology so that is another obvious indicator they "work"