View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Distortedsoundz

Those don't sound like mediums to me, those sound like those phony money grubbing "Fortune teller" types.

My experience with a real psychic/medium, she would hold a piece of my jewelry that I've been wearing,and/or look at pictures. Usually when someone comes through they talk about memories involving you, they'll describe themselves physically,show objects or pictures,bring up songs/etc. Sometimes the medium will have to look at pictures or sometimes the person is already pushing their way in.
Granted, every medium tunes in differently, but almost every spirit does the same thing with trying to identify themselves so that you know it is definitely them. I've heard the same things from friends that saw real mediums as well.
Pretty sad that people are out there trying to make an unfair buck off of peoples losses.
I myself am trying to open myself more to that side, and my biggest issue is that I hope to help people but have zero interest in it as any sort of career, as I already have other non related things in mind that I am moving towards for money/career.

I think that phonies like that are lazy and trying to be clever at suckering people out of money. For shame!