View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
For myself, I have simply come to accept that I am just like everyone else.

I have my unique view -just like everyone else. I feel my view is the correct view - just like everyone else. I like to think that I see beyond my own view, but no matter how I look at it, it's my view, and no others'. I want everyone to understand my view, and stop telling me anything negative or contradictory to or about my view - just like everyone else.

People are very devious and relentless in trying to get me to adhere to their view, in unending ways, both overt and underhanded, and I am no different. I sometimes wonder if someone does succeed in invalidating my view, will I cease to exist?

I know Maya does not actually exist - it is illusion - but I have come to realize I am completely powerless to avoid it, because it is my view, and who are we without our views?

And so, when we fight and grasp at establishing our views, I have to remember that I am just like the person fighting and grasping in front of me, and how easy the imposition becomes the point of the communication, leading me to otherwise feel lost and hopeless.

Remembering that, I also go back to my cave.

Hi Kioma,

There are times when I feel it just isn't worth the effort. If one is rigid in his/her ways, I can not change that and perhaps it is not my place to do so. For it is up to the one being such.

I too have had times in my life I clung onto a belief and dug my feet into the ground. Then realized it was that I was defending my parents and what I was told more so then what I actually believed deep down. So worked through letting this go. Still things will come up, but now can recognize the source of them better and go on from there.

It is not so much about being right, as it is to have an outlet to express things.
If just by myself, then what am I learning? What expands the view? What use is it? These are the pondering that arise in my mind.

For me it has and continues to be to take responsibility for my actions and words. To do my best to keep an open mind. To not take Everything as being personal.

Sometimes it just a different view point, a different opinion a different understanding. Which creates in itself the rainbow reflected of ourselves, me included.

Thank you