View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
In my opinion guides are not allowed to interfere with our lives.they are there to guide us.
i don't believe anything that is said by guides unless it comes from my own guide,in which i have total trust.
i do not read things like that anyway i don't even read the bible.i don't believe in its words.

Namaste
You're right. But I think your sentence that you don't believe in the bible's words - is really that you don't believe in some of the bible's words. Neither do I. And there's a good reason for that since the compilation of various books served to make the one Bible at the demand of King Constantine brought a bit of editing with it. Unfortunately some books were left out that I've aware of (one on incarnation and one on Mary) because they wanted the church to have power. So women couldn't be revered as the men. In the case of incarnation - the church would lose a lot of it's power of dangling Hell and fear over the people if the people knew they had their own power and return to life many times to raise their consciousness. So to keep the church's power over the people and gather its riches, some books were kept out, some hadn't been discovered yet, and some text was changed to satisfy the King's idea of what people should know. It's good that you trust your guide, if you get another guide I'm sure you will ask your original one for confirmation that the new one is right for you. Do you have a body signal for your guide?

In my beginning I had two very strong guides. Thereafter, every new guide that came along I would also feel the body signal of my first two trusted guides in addition to the new guide's signal. I opened up to my first contact about 35 years ago, have had many guides, now just one. And it will remain that way. But in the beginning those two important guides not only had much channeling for me, they also seemed to be babysitting me and making sure only the right guides came through. So when I would get a body signal of a new guide wanting to come through, I would also simultaneously feel my other two guides signals as well. I always felt very secure - they would not have allowed any guide through who wasn't right. We will get whatever we need at the time, a guide who works with us trying to input their loving guidance -- but like you said, guides don't tell us what to do. But they will answer honestly if you are off track, or confirm when you are okay. Don't forget you also exist simultaneously on a higher level, called the higher self. It's a big subject. But I wanted you to know I think you are very much on the right track.