View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 06:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I also know for a fact angels do exist, they are mostly anonymous. That's entirely the point. They lack an ego. Or they can be your next door neighbor who lent you next month's rent. Even the small little things, matter!

You only use your self-exposure and narrow down angels as close friends, nothing more. That sounds, harsh. And limited. Plenty of people have family, friends, peers, anything that resemble the same. The fact that you acknowledge and speak of the experience of your own conditioning of realism does not mean those who have gone through and EXPERIENCED the opposite, doesn't exists. Random acts of kindness, miracles that are far too coincidental and far in-between to be dismissed are just as factual, all the same. You seemingly have a very strong conditioned victim stance paired with your own narrow-minded view of 'realism' all the same as you seem to inform others on. I shall do the same. Very strong logical and informed pessimism - just how far have you truly tried out the other end? Honestly? You attract what you believe in. You indeed create your own private hell to an extent yourself. Confirmation bias comes to mind and is THE leading contributor to ignorance. Light is felt, not seen. Always have been. I'm very sorry you have a strong stance against it. I respect your view to a point and I sound very critical because I used to be you. Tough love.

How you view the world and your experiences, are all the same. I have been through both and CONSTANTLY put myself in others' shoes (empathy and observance, both) and I find that fact that you call positivity, unconditional love, and angels bull**** to be downright, disrespectful to people like myself. Indirectly calls empathetic people, compassion, VERY REAL human traits, fake. Without that 'Disney love', we'd be in even greater hell.

I've learned to love stronger from going through a lot of ****, buddy. NOT wanting people to go through what I have. Not becoming what I hate. And that's entirely THE point. YOU and your perception of the world and how you wish to live in it creates your own private hell just the same as viewing it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's dual-realism and why both exists in the first place. Your view can be just as naive as someone whom has always had a big heart and empathy, being called fake because those that don't rule the world deem it weak and pointless. Well, without it, we are even more doomed. This cycle keeps the world going through grey stages, constantly. Never truly progressing on deeper levels. So, what do you want to believe in? If you were put in front of a barrel of a gun, will you stick to your views or hope for mercy? In that raw moment, most of us well hope for mercy. That shows the light in us. Empathy for one self IS proof that it can extend to others if you try and let go of the superficial layers and egos and conditioning and just see each other as PEOPLE not threats or lesser. To be wise and informed is to admit that anyone can be more wise than you.

Those that love, and love strongly and unconditionally usually are humble and lack an ego or want anything in return. Simply look at large donations done anonymously on ANY major charities, etc. Recently, there's been out-pourings of people paying bail money for all the protestors anonymously, the things that the media does not PURPOSELY cover for reasons I'm sure you understand with your viewpoint. The media does not have us in mind, whatsoever. Why can't you acknowledge that the light and history washing as fellow factual proof of angels or anything in that positive direction being covered up? Think more grey and neutral and you might actually find that being a fan of light can actually not be naive. You indeed attract what you want in life. I am living proof of it. Believe me or don't.

All the same, having a mindset like yours creates more of the problem. Continues the cycle, closes your heart off unintentionally. and you slowly join hands with the very thing you know eventually turns cold. Sit and lay idle while the truth is never shown, all the same. You have concluded your own truth and no longer seek further knowledge or growth of the world. What does that say about you? No potential ignorance in that? Where is your cynicism when it comes to those with a good heart not getting the proper exposure because they simply do not ask for it. Surely you can find logic in that. Or are you that far gone in your past and down your own conditioned rabbit hole? That buddy, I know very well. I grew up in the ghetto and on my own check by check. And I'm agnostic. This energy, this typing, it's passion, it's hurt, it's not me hating you. It's me feeling you, and worrying that you are too far gone. I'm hoping I get through to you.

Sorry, to come at you like this but you are spreading entirely too much victimized and traumatic negativity with a strong inclination that it's FACT, in here. Relax. We get it, you been through some ****. Most of us has as well. Your realism is so damn heart-breaking and you've become a victim of your own passions. We're alike, yet we're totally not. Facts vs. Facts. Informed and strong love rises from the dirt and ashes. Because being a pessimistic realist gets you stuck no where, fast. Logic. Egos. Eventually, Alone. Seeing the world for what it is can be subjective. Want something to believe in to better it, MOVE. Or don't be it. Don't highlight it either then. It's rather, simple and logical. No? With my new outlook all I see is ignorance with providing an over abundance of manmade facts of the past, the same old cycle that we all know doesn't work and is tainted in EITHER direction. Our true potential of loving beings is purposely being hidden from us.

Here's what I like to say in hopes it gets different wheels spinning. Are you the unloved or the loved? Are you truly biased or unbiased? Surely you can use yourself as an example that light can exist. Somewhere in there. Anytime you crack a smile and feel companionship and happiness, why can't that fact and experience be amplified in others? I don't see nor feel wisdom in any form of pessimism. You better damn well be content and happy with your viewpoint then, because then you are FACTUAL proof that you are wrong and are missing something. No ****, sherlock.

And most certainly do not dare say the world is not full of angels simply because you haven't counted or turned a conditioned blind eye to your blessings. Monsters and Angels exist. We are capable of being either. Except one is purposely blinded by mankind and I dare say, it's the monsters. They're the unloved. The unnatural that bred from greed and indifference. I can respect your view up until you call angels, **. That indeed triggered me. As it would to any equally conditioned person full of empathy who has been constantly called, fake. Thank you very much. I'm right here and I just showed you myself. Will you call me and my disney love, and lawful-chaotic good outlook fake to my face?

All I know is, that God better send me back in time to 1988, when I reincarnate and NOT to the horrid future that awaits us! After 2020, I can't even imagine how much lower our society will sink! It's really scary and depressing to think about how the rest of the 2020s will go! I've already lost too much hope!