View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
That's actually pretty relevant, because I do procrastinate. I fear making the wrong decision, a decision my loved ones won't like, so I avoid deciding anything at all. And I do need to clean my room at my mom's apartment (not birth-mom, adoptive mom/birth-mom's sister) because I don't even live there anymore. I love her with all my heart, but she's a bipolar jerk like me and I try to avoid her.

And by "feeling better" I meant "in the same boat" better, not "ha ha your mom died too" better. Just to clarify haha. And I apologize if my morbid humor bothers you; my mom died when I was a baby, so it was long enough ago to joke about things. After all the other suicides in my family, it almost is a running joke. Better to laugh than cry in this life.

Thanks for thinking I'm nice and honest. I've got more compliments on this forum than anywhere else online. Either joining here has made me a better person, or the folks here have met some horrible people to compare me too. Great English, by the way; read your profile and saw that you're Dutch. I would've thought English was your first language.

Well I also try to avoid getting into decisive situations, not a fan of that neither unless I know what I'm dealing with and after having sought everything out perfectly. And you are right about it, I suppose laughing is better than crying my eyes out of my sockets. And I get it now so I'm not bothered by your sense of humor, lol.

And you seemed to figure out I'm Dutch, but it doesn't show me my location on my own profile. That's kinda weird... Oh well, not that it matters. And yea, English kind of came naturally to me after a life of gaming and watching movies, and talking to lots of acquaintances from different places in the world. Then again, us Dutch people are quite known for our above average English.