View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i was just asking what your looking for? are you asking what it is in my experience? my expereince has to do with spirit(current) activating the nervous system. the experience of continious joy and silence permeating the body and mind. i have found some people are looking for something else. what that is is whats important in my view. what that is determines what one should do to aquire that.

Wow, Running, what a process!

My experience... I was my HS, experiencing this lifetime of mine, time, relationships, people through the HS's eyes. Suddenly, I knew I was more eternal than mortal, and at once I had the right attitudes and perspective.

That state was so much different, incomparably wiser, spacious and true, without much heartache, connected to the Universe-I saw my relationships, everybody and everything else the correct way. Do you happen to know techniques to bring forth the HS again this way?

And, /take your time, I can wait/ could you, please, also let me know how you've reached the peace and joy you're writing about? I'm very interested in that as well.

Thank you very much! : )