View Single Post
Old 16-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shincarra
I was raised Catholic, but I am not catholic now, now I am more like you. I was once called a Christian-Pagan, and I do like that term.

I have looked at many religions, but none seem to fit me. Like none of them felt true to me. Somewhere in the bible, it is said (" My father has many manisions. "), but it does not say they are all Christain.
If you look around at just nature alone you will see that God is very diverce in all that is here.
So just as in nature so to in Spirituality. :)

True, all things have certain level of awareness in the material world, which at it's essence, is all founded on vibrations.
So say's Science today, and so say the various Faiths.

Here is a point to make. The Truth just is, and God is Truth.
He promises that those who seek Him, will find Him. ( - Jeremiah)

Siddartha the Buddha is one of these, and Jesus confirmed Far Eastern teachings of, "Maya", by His teachings on Faith, the effects thereof, and prayer, in the World.

The material world is illusory, as both Science today, and the Faiths teach. The greater reality and Truth being the immaterial, and of Spirit.

"Death is only an experience in which you are meant to learn a great lesson. You cannot die."
- Yogananda

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein