View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Sine-wave Pattern Peaks-Troughs Amplituds and Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
In the quoted statement when you said “with” I'm guessing you meant to say “within” in relation to the wave dimension that I referred to as going within more about his work just google it.

Your probably correct but I have no recall of that statement or the context of why it was stated.

It reminds of a post I recently made in another forum. Consider the initial set of circumstances in the Big Bang of Universe/God.

Some suggest something from nothing. Rather than nothing I would have you consider a sine-wave /\/\/ or as ^v^v of some medium --EMRadiation{ photon }--- that ultra-long wave ergo it would appear as being flat i.e. it has very low peaks/highs and lows/troughs ergo very low amplitude.

Ultra-long wave = ultra-low frequency so could be likened to a dead/inactive Universe/God but not a non-existent sine-wave pattern.

So some say there was a quantum fluctuation that caused the Big Bang. An again, this is just a very simplistic view I'm offering.

__________________ = very flat sine-wave i.e ultra-low frequency/energy.

So quantum infers quanta ergo a finite integrity. Ergo a finite distance/length within the ultra-flat sine-wave pattern

_____ from here >|______________|< to here______

So if the finite quanta distance/length fluctuates, we could perhaps shorten the distance ---ergo shorter frequency equal higher energy----. We could also say that a peak and or trough amplitude becomes higher ergo;

______from here >|__/\__| < to here______

To be clear here, peaks/highs and lows/troughs of a sine-wave, as best as I understand, represent amplitude and that represents more or less photons or whatever medium were considering.

So the the frequency remains the same distance but the more quanta being measured will increase the height of the peaks and troughs.

Do you understand what Im saying there? Frequency is the distance between this peak and next peak and that frequency can remain the same as we raise or lower the number of quanta ergo the amplitude goes higher ergo the peak and trough go higher.

Out-of-phase has to do with two sine-wave patterns of the same medium that are not in sync with each other, they are out of step with other like a couple who are dancing together in rythmic step but when their not in synch their out of rhythmic phase.

In a finite Universe/God, entropy is believed to eventually lead to one, very ultra-long wave i.e. long frequency, low energy single photon. So in the scenario above, if we were dealing with a photon, then there is at minimum two sine-wave patterns, at 90 degrees + to each other.

Electric sine-wave |

Magnetic sine-wave --

Ergo -|-

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman