View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Suspended
the main thing is the spiritual woman rejects the person who gives it all away & she returns to the liquid dimension instead. This means that she is with you but does not see any good coming of your life if you give up. It is just a way she has of trying to encourage you to make your dreams come true as planned, because she cannot see anything good happening if you give up.

You are shown all the bad things that happen to people who fail or go backwards. You're shown you could move locations & live elsewhere. She is also telling you that she works with a group spiritual beings & even though she spends a lot of time with you she does have an important life of her own as well, & she expects you to stand on your own & make your dreams come true.

I did not know you were already at home so i was thinking that going back there was one of the choices you have. But seeing as you are there then Dallas would be a step out into life again & maybe something good can happen for you there. You seem to know what you are doing so my advice is to stay away from all losers who are obviously not going anywhere in life. And that of course includes crazy women like the one who destroyed your friend's life