View Single Post
Old 30-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)

NDE like Psychosis

Hello. Well I've never had an NDE before, but I have had two bipolar episodes that felt like NDEs. Both times I met and spoke with "God" and he seemed to be the same being people have described in NDEs. The first time I saw a Golden light. I felt like I was in eternity, and I asked God why I had been so depressed all the time. "You forgot that I love you, " he said. He also said "Jesus is God" which I was shocked to hear since I didn't believe that. I said "but I hate Christianity! " and God laughed. This being had a great sense of humor. The second Psychosis was even more bizarre because when God came to me he transformed into David Tennant's Doctor Who. He told me he was the same being as before. That he was coming to me in a form I would be drawn to. I found he could take any form he wished. When I thought about our past conversation he said "it's all true!" Enthusiastically. Both times I saw glimpses of Heaven too and it's indescribable. Also I can't describe the intense love I felt from God. It was unconditional. How many people here have met God during their NDE? Do you think I met the same being? Or am I just crazy? It felt more real than reality.