View Single Post
Old 22-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
I was born an empath. As a child I was a genius. Later, I sought to expand my power and began using psychedelics. And now...

I have social anxiety to the point I couldn't study or work. Until a few weeks back, I signed up to study chef. But that's off track, I focused my whole life to the spiritual aspect and forgot the physical side of life. Now the spiritual gains are getting in my way of root chakra cleansing. Right now the only things that open my root chakra are sitting down and walking.

I'm considering caffeine pills to stimulate the body, because I don't think much, I just feel too much. Any help with this?

ok just slow down and breath. breath. do not take caffeine it will only compound the issue. breath. breath. slow down and meditate. that will help you more.

secondly, no wonder you have social anxiety. you are an empath. you have to learn how to stop that. in the beginning it can teach you things but one of the things you will learn is that people will have illnesses to teach things and you should not interfere. you cannot be always ON. looking to use your psychic abilities. you have to slow down and come down.

kk