View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
This is just a test to see if the more spiritually aware among you can guess my true nature. If you've read some of my other posts and already know please don't comment because I want to see if people can tell what I am without any prior assumptions.

@

I focused a good deal of my energy on that symbol above.Energy that came from the deepest part of my soul. So to the astute it should reveal a great deal about me. Looking forward to your comments.

Edit: didn't think of this until it happen in chat but for the love of god. Don't describe me in colors. that tells me absolutely nothing.
OK, I'm up for a little light-hearted.

The symbol is not 'you', it doesn't represent a symbol you would choose off-the-cuff. The symbol itself (courtesy of a keyboard rather than an 'accepted' Spiritual symbol) tells of the artificial nature of the 'test'. Had you any choice I think you would have chosen something runic but that would have been difficult for you to display - hence the keyboard character. What you call your true nature is not your true nature, you have a.... 'Tolkien-style elvish nature about you for want of a better description, you are more of a Free Spirit. The symbol you have chosen portrays either protection or enclosed/guarded - none of which is you. It's difficult not to describe this in time-related terms but with the metaphors you're a mature Soul that is yet young at heart.