View Single Post
Old 26-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Master
You love black tourmaline, have you ever seen/tried or maybe got tourmaline quartz?
My ex has a lot of crystals, his parents collected them themselves when they were living abroad, mostly in Australia. He had a wonderful piece of tourmaline quartz, very high vibrations and connections. I would have loved to have that one, willing to buy it off him. But he didn't want to let go of it :(
I got myself another one from Ebay, also very nice! I don't particularly fancy black tourmaline, but tourmaline quartz is gorgeous! Esp if it's got thin tourmaline needles and lots of rainbows :p I LOVE rainbows, haha

Dumortierite apparently is a stone of communication, so writing, but also languages in general. Maybe another reason why I felt drawn to it, unconsciously.
This posting here inspired me to go get him and he's on my desk as well now. If it goes on this way, I won't have any space left on my desk, lol.
Summarized I got my dumorierite skull, anandalite, 2x auralite, merlinite, lemurian sphere, Machu Picchu stone, yellow calcite 2x and something that was a gift from the Ebay seller, no clue what it is. All these right in front of me on my desk, hahaha. (there's more on my desk's shelves - I got a huge desk - on top and so on).
Soon I will have to choose which ones I want to work with now, but I can't make up my mind.