View Single Post
Old 24-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

We can have this telepathic bond with any one actually. I find working with the higher self of a person who we are assisting is quite helpful.

Think of telepathy as a shared experience with some one more so than mind reading. Then use your imagination and your intuition to gain insights. Once that connection is made things like distant reiki healing work well.

John

I found the sort of things I was having seemingly one way though so would this be telepathy if they're not experiencing anything at the same time?

When I did my distant healing on a friend I have a natural psychic connection with, and had 'visits' of his higher self (or my own imagination or his spirit guide!) I wasn't talking to that person in real life. It was after an argument over a misunderstanding and he was ignoring me. So I know you shouldn't send reiki without consent but I also asked for it to be received only using his free will. It was going (in my understanding ) to his higher self then down to him until he wasn't as angry, then it went directly to him and then we had started to connect again until finally made contact to reestablish the friendship.

With my husband is got 'contacted' which is tingling in my left hand and spinal energy, then when I asked the pendulum apparently it was for my husband and it was to pass on some advice, which I did. Again I presumed it was his spirit guide. But of course could be my own!