View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
No wonder......my gosh I didn't realize that you'd gotten hit with both of those expanded realities at the same time. Wow....you rock lady! That's a whole lotta big change to have come blasting in together. It makes perfect sense to me too why it would be that way but it still must have been like living in a vacuum....or the 'Twilight Zone' for awhile.
*blush* thank you...honestly, I don't feel I handled it well at all! I was a basket case for several weeks...was obsessed with doing research online and I know my dh thought I was going absolutely insane. I was soo totally distracted…unable to concentrate on any one thing that was a ‘normal daily task.’ I didn't feel I could share any of it with dh because of his bipolar condition....I thought it would add too much stress to his life and he'd have another really bad episode...which is something I do not care to EVER go through again. So, there I was with all of this info that seemed to turn ‘my reality’ upside down AND inside out at the same time & I couldn’t bring myself to share it with my best friend. It was pure torture!! Fascinating, but definitely torturous!

But yes..the fact that it all came to me on the same day just made it impossible for me to ignore it or 'explain it away.' For me there was no denying what I was being shown. It all made just too much sense to me...explained too much about my life and alternate lives.

Hmmm...I'm not sure that I believe EVERYONE on earth is a being who has come into this physical reality from higher faster vibrating dimensions and consciousness etc., but I do believe there are very many of us from a wide variety of different dimensions, realms etc.

I can't say that I've ever had any experiences with the kind of things you've mentioned here. I've always believed in ET's BUT...I've never been interested in exploring what 'humans' know about them. It's always made me uncomfortable, which seems odd to me after what I've learned in the last few months, but even now I'm still uncomfortable with the subject. But thank you so very much for sharing your experiences here! I certainly look forward to hearing more about it!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori