View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Awave

For those interested in Nuummite, I suggest you read this first:
Code:
crystalskulls.com/sale/nuummite-real.html crystalskulls.com/sale/nuummite.html

I've noticed a lot of Nuummite being sold on ebay are fakes, or at least misidentified as such. Real Nuummite are stunningly beautiful. I have two Nuummite crystal skulls, one multicolor flash and one gold flash and both are equally amazing. The pictures do not do them justice because it's hard to capture the details on camera.

HOW TO RECOGNIZE REAL NUUMMITE

The iridescent flash of real Nuummite looks like fireworks, or like a meteor shower. The flash occurs in bright streaks of gold, blues, greens, yellows, bronze and occasionally red. This iridescent flash is often called "labradorescence" after the flash in labradorite, but labradorite's flash occurs in patches, while the flash of Nuummite occurs in sprays of colors, usually all over the stone.

WHAT ARE THE COLORS OF REAL NUUMMITE

Nuummite is a very black stone that often has areas of iridescent flash like matchstick shaped fireworks – these are usually in either gold tones or multi-colored blue/yellow/green, and occasionally this flash can even be red or bronze colored. Nuummite can also have a metallic matrix throughout the black stones, either in a silvery nickel, or a golden pyrite, and sometimes a combination of the two with some rust colored elements – metallic Nuummite can come with and without flash. Very rarely, the black Nuummite will be encrusted with red rubies, which usually don’t have any flash.

Nuummite comes in several varieties that are all dramatic, powerful and beautiful:

Black with multicolor flash – blue, yellow and green flash, like matchstick fireworks
Black with gold flash – dramatic gold or bronze flash, excellent for manifestation
Metallic Nuummite – black with gold pyrite and/or silver nickel creating a metallic sheen
Black with red ruby – the rarest of them all, red ruby encrustations, usually without flash

Nuummite is one of the oldest stones on earth, formed 3.8 billion years ago!
It's one of my favorite stones! I love my Nuummite crystal skulls.

I highly recommend you read the rest from their website:
Code:
crystalskulls.com/sale/nuummite-real.html crystalskulls.com/sale/nuummite.html