View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Ha! Sometimes I think I have read every book...all the Raymond Moody, Melrose, Atw*ter,
Brinkley...ah, the children NDEs.

Then, at nderf.org..Near death research foundation, there are new ones everyday!
They are transcendent, insightful, inspiring and hopeful as to the non-physical or
spiritual realm
...where we came from and where we are going back to...I call Home.

Scientists or doubters will blame NDEs on dream hallucinations bec of the chemical changes
In the brain...well, of course, there are brain chemistry changes...the Creator of the Universe
created chemicals , works all of the infinite and infinetesimal with chemistry..."He" is the Grand
Chemist...the first "Scientist".

These changes in consciousness don't happen in a vacuum.
For all we know one day medical intruments may become so sensitive as to monitor
activity in the brain a week after clinical death.

Science is great...but limited...it still is in an embryonic stage...why, our own senses are so limited
compared to the vast vast vast about of what they miss on the Electro magnetic scale. (Spectrum)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru