View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I didn't say you are telling lies but you are not understanding the Sutta.
These are not realms literally, they are ' states of mind '. The Buddha used metaphors to help his followers understand his teachings more easily... At the time of the Buddha people were not educated so he used metaphors/symbols to aid his teachings...

It's not state of mind i have told you .
Everything i said here are the teaching of Buddha , Buddha said there're heavens , and hell , he also described Hell , how it was down there , what they would done to you in hell and People at that time is no way dumper than people at this current time , speak for heavens , i can enter every heavens state that i want . Everything i said here is from the teaching but you and other person seems to be ignorant that don't understand at all .
I told you and the other person for the last time : If Hell doesn't exist at all then No Body would fear when they going to do bad things , because there're hell , normal people have Fear for Killing other people .
Why i said "normal" ? Because there're ignorance people thinking there're no punishing at All , so they do it .
Where do you think these IS people who willing to cut people 's head off go after they die?
You really think their consequences is just like every other people on earth?
How is their State of mind now ? They seems to having fun cutting off people head . That's not Hell .
The ignorant people having their fun doing bad things .
If you think Hell and Heavens is state of mind you are clearly wrong