View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 10:17 AM
Master
Hello,

We are all kind of unique in how we sense things. Doing it through feeling is fine.

Each of us has some thing called a merkaba energy field which is 8 meters wide(about 27 feet). So it depends on what you mean by 'something around you'. I suspect influencing things within this energy field is easier. I hope I am understanding you correctly on this. Now if it is outside your field you would be projecting your energy to it. That I imagine would be harder to do.

My understanding is that telepathy is a shared experience. Mentally probing another I like to call remote viewing them. Any time you can help some one like that girl who was shaking is a good thing to do. The term for what we have within us varies from teacher to teacher. Some call it the innate, others the subconscious. I find that there is a divine subconscious I think of as a person's merkaba energy field. Within it there are layers of awareness centers. A person who is a medical intuative can sense in some one those things which needs to be healed. I suspect you have skills similar to that kind of person.

I hope my thoughts on these things will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/