View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Sparrow,

I have a question for you - about death and car accidents, wondering about your thoughts on this please.

I have always wondered about when someone dies in a car accident, was this their time to go ? or were they in the wrong place at the wrong time ? And please, don't give me the answer that they " chose " to die in a car accident, as I don't believe in that line of thinking.

The reason this came to mind is a few days ago, an acquaintance of mine, lost both her inlaws in a car accident. They were hit by a semi truck and I think it was instant death, so hopefully they didn't suffer too much while still alive. Anyways, thinking about this, and the suddenness of the event, such a shock to everyone. Here one minute, gone the next ! I know one is never really quite prepared for death ( or maybe some are ) but just the suddenness of it... even when one knows death is not far away due to health issues, one is still never quite ready for it, the ones who remain that is. Even though there is so much talk and belief in the afterlife, etc.. it still doesn't make it any easier. I know there is some comfort, more so than if one didn't believe in afterlife and communication, etc .

Or is dying in a car accident, one of those grey areas.... it just happens, not necessarily a reason for it ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction