View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a medium I have sat beside many a bed where someone is making that crossing and needs some understanings with it all. We all have Guides and Gaurdians with us even if we choose never to beleive in such a thing. Even the most horrid of human have that help crossing.

My Dad was one of those your number is up you die and that it that, even though I was raised Anglacan in the chuch and he still held that with him. Well he found out that is not the case when he found that he could years after his passing come visit his Grandson that he never lived to meet. He never beleived that you could go and come just that death was death and that was that you went off to nothingness.

It is a rare thing that someone gets Earth Bound in passing most times this is from a sudden unexpected death or one where you are taken out of life by the hands of someone and you stay on hopng to solve this event. It is rare to find somoene that does not know they are dead, but I have had it happen.

Your Mom does not have to hold a belief spiritually, yet it would help her state of mind if she would open the door to a little bit of understandings and communications of her feelings.

I get that drain mine was so bad with my Mother I had to cut all ties with her. I could not take her negative energy being around me or her grandkids. She choose her Son (my Brother) over me and that was that.

Your Mom will be fine when the time comes there are many Light Workers out there like me that are there to help out, we seem to know when we are needed and just act in aiding a crossing.

More the concern is on how this pulls on you and how you feel about dealing with things when the time comes. Will you be OK with her choices and make peace with it was the way she was.

Lynn